Get back to nature at Coolendel
Flash Camp has ventured back into the South Coast hinterland with two great camps on the Upper Shoalhaven River; one camp of six spacious 6m Bell tents perfect for individual tent booking, the second camp comprising of six 5m Bell tents perfect for a group takeover. Each have their own communal areas and cooking facilities.
Coolendel is ideal for couples and small groups of friends, the camps also lend themselves to weddings, wellness retreats, corporate groups and small special events.
This particular experience is unhosted, though we’ve provided some fantastic communal facilities for you to enjoy. Simply turn up with your clothes, food and drink - the rest is taken care of!
A complete list of what is provided onsite and what the experience entails can be found by clicking this LINK.
Tents sleep up to 4 people
Rates start at $180 p/night double/twin share
Additional adults over 2 guests - $85/night
Additional children over 2 guests - $70/night
Various minimum stay periods apply - see booking calendar for detail
Please be aware that a booking of more than three tents in the 6m Camp is regarded as a group booking and requires sole-use of the site - 6 tents in total. The 5m Bell Group Camp requires all 6 tents to be booked however flexibility can be offered when booking within a short window.
- Comfortable mattresses, pillows, doona and sheet sets for confirmed guests
- Internal solar light and external solar puff light
- Shampoo, conditioner & body wash
- Two director's chairs and a square table
- Clothes hanging rack
- Custom made campfire brazier with flat-plate grill
- Glasses, mugs, cutlery, plates, napkins
- Esky/cooler (ice can be bought from the General Store)
- Sunday Supply Co Sun Umbrella
- Undercover communal marquee with chairs, tables & lighting
- Wash Up Space
- Food Preparation Area
- Assorted Utensils
- Toilets & Showers (part of campsite) - less than 100 metres from tents.
important to note
- Zen warning: there is no reception at Coolendel - it drops out 20 minutes from the destination. Please keep this in mind when booking.
- Water safety, this section of the river has some light rapid sections and can be dangerous, Flash Camp recommends wearing life jackets when swimming
- Address: Coolendel, Grassy Gully Rd, Burrier, NSW (important: via Yalwal Rd)
- Nowra (town): 30 minutes
- Petrol station (town): 30 minutes
- Jervis Bay (beaches): 50 minutes
- Arthur Boyd's Bundanon (culturally significant): 60 minutes (en route to Sydney)
*Important: this experience is for those really looking to connect with nature with limited catered facilities. Access by self-drive only.